Tipsrecipe – A refreshing combination of sweet blueberry vodka lemonade and tart will keep you cool on the hottest days!
A refreshing summertime cocktail made with fresh blueberries, mint and vodka!
This blueberry vodka lemonade recipe is going to transform your weekend. You’ll be glad you did. It’s quick and easy.
This easy blueberry lemonade drink is sure to please. It’s easy to make and has only a few steps, so you can impress your guests. You can also make it for yourself during a hot summer day.
What is Blueberry Vodka Lemonade exactly?
This simple summer cocktail is made with fresh mint, fresh Blueberry Vodka Lemonade. It creates a delicate, subtle flavor that packs a strong alcoholic punch. Every sip is perfect.
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade Ingredients:
- Fresh mint leaves
- Blueberry Vodka
Please refer to the below recipe card for exact amounts.
How to make blueberry vodka lemonade
- This vodka lemonade is made with lots of fresh mint leaves, just like all great drinks.
- Mix the mint, sugar, fresh and plumpblueberries in a shaker. Use a spoon to “muddle” the mixture. The blueberries can be muddled to add flavor and color.
- Add the blueberry-flavored vodka to your shaker with some ice. Continue shaking for at most 30 seconds.
- Mix the ingredients in two glasses. Add lemonade to top. Stir well.
- You can add more blueberries and mint to the bottoms, then you can move them up!
Blueberry Vodka Lemonade. You can substitute it with another flavor, if it is not available, or even lemon for vanilla. You can also use unflavored vodka. Blueberry vodka can enhance the blueberry flavor but it is not essential to have it.
Blueberry Simple syrup. If you wish, you can make your own blueberry simple syrup. This syrup is great for adding blueberry flavor. Combine equal amounts of sugar and water in small saucepan. Mix the blueberries with the water and stir. Then, use a fork to gently crush the blueberries. Let the mixture boil for a few minutes, then reduce heat to simmer until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture thickens. Strain the mixture through a sieve. Let the syrup cool. Mix the syrup with your cocktail.
What does Muddling mean?
Muddling is when you take the wooden handle spoon and press it into the bottom your shaker. The spoon should help break down the sugar and blueberries, which will release their natural oils and juices. This is how you get the lemonade’s flavor.
How much Vodka is needed to make lemonade?
Like many recipes, the amount of ingredients in this recipe is entirely up to you. My personal ratio is approximately 2 parts lemonade to 1 portion vodka.
This recipe can be easily adapted to suit any occasion and served in a pitcher for a large crowd.
What is the Best Blueberry Vodka
Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka Lemonade is my favorite because it’s easier to find in stores, but other brands like Burnett’s or Triple Eight are equally good.
This vodka lemonade tastes crisp, sweet, refreshing, and is very refreshing. This vodka lemonade is crisp, sweet, and refreshing.
You start with one and then you suck down the other until you’re down for the count. Maybe that’s just me? What do you think?
This is the ultimate fruit vodka drink!
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry vodka
- 2 cups lemonade
- In a cocktail shaker, combine blueberries, sugar, and mint leaves.
- Mix the mixture using a wooden spoon until the blueberries are broken.
- Mix vodka with ice and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds
- Divide the mixture between two tall glasses. Mix the mixture in two tall glasses. Stir.
- Serve with blueberries, mint, and lemon slices.
You can look for another example of Blueberry Vodka Lemonade Recipe here