What do you consider a perfect meal? Some people think of extravagant living. These may be the best of all: the finest steaks, freshest seafoods or the most luxurious of ingredients. For others, such as myself, This beef salpicao actually is my favorite one.
Even the simplest ingredients in your kitchen or pantry can be transformed into something amazing. This beef salpicao is a delicious and easy way to make a homey, flavorful dish. This comfort food is warm and delicious, thanks to a variety of everyday ingredients.
Filipinos, and everyone around the world, love good meat. It’s hard to deny the pleasure we get from eating meat that has been cooked to perfection and has been seasoned and marinated with the finest flavors. This beef salpicao recipe is an excellent example. This rich and flavorful dish can satisfy all your meaty cravings.
Tips For Cooking Beef Salpicao
Tenderness and taste are two of the most important characteristics of beef salpicao. This salpicao uses the most tender cuts of beef a cow can produce. The tenderloin and sirloin will melt in your mouth, soaking up all the delicious flavors. Because you need to make sure you get the right amount of beef for the best results, it will be the most costly ingredient in this recipe. All the ingredients can be found in your pantry, so rest assured.
The recipe suggests letting the beef marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow it to absorb all of the flavors. When cooking beef salpicao, it is important to use a large pan. This is because if you crowd your beef too much, it can result in steaming rather than searing your beef. We don’t want the meat to be too dry or chewy so I recommend cooking it to medium rare.
Your beef salpicao will be succulent and delicious, perfect for every bite.
You can add a bit of spice to your beef salpicao by adding a few chili peppers. For a more balanced taste, some people add mushrooms to their dish or garnish it with green onions.
How to serve Beef Salpicao
A classic cup of white rice is the best choice when it comes to what you can eat this with. Fried rice is another great option! A good cup of yang soup is a great complement to the savory beef salpicao.
These garlicky beef chunks are great with tender, flavorful potatoes. This is a great partner for your beef salpicao, whether you bake or mash them. They will love to soak up the deliciously rich sauce that you have made for your meat.
➤ Also Read : Delicious Chicken Barbecue Recipe
Cooking Beef Salpicao Recipe
This beef salpicao makes 6 servings. It’s perfect for the whole family! Cube 1 1/2 lbs beef and 1 head garlic. Fry the garlic in the oil until it turns golden brown. By then, the flavors of the garlic will be infused into oil. Set aside the oil and garlic.
Mix the beef pieces with a teaspoon salt, half a tablespoon of ground black pepper and the garlic infused olive oil. Add Worcestershire sauce. Mix all ingredients together and let the beef marinate for 10 minutes.
Turn up the heat and place a clean skillet on the stove. Once the pan is hot enough, add the ingredients to your skillet and cook the beef until it starts to brown. Toss the beef with the oil and continue to cook until it is evenly browned on all sides. Continue to stir until the oyster sauce is dissolved. If you like your beef salpicao with oyster sauce, you can keep some of it. You can also add other ingredients, such as mushrooms or chili peppers.
Finally, heat 1/8 cup butter in a saucepan and continue to cook the beef salpicao for about 2 to 3 more minutes. Your dish is now ready! Transfer the dish to a plate. Serve it with your side dish.
Beef Salpicao Summary
Marinated beef with Worcestershire sauce and Oyster sauce
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. Beef tenderloin cubed
- 2 tablespoons oyster paste
- 1 head garlic
- Use a mortar-and-pestle tool to pound garlic.1 head garlic
- In a saucepan, combine garlic and olive oil. Turn on the stove and adjust the heat to medium. Stirring garlic until it turns golden brown.1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the oil and fried garlic in separate bowls. Set aside.1 head garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix beef, salt, pepper, ground black pepper and olive oil. Add Worcestershire sauce. Combine all ingredients. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.1 1/2 lbs. Beef tenderloin, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce and 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the marinated beef in a pan. When the pan is hot, cook the marinated beef on both sides until it turns brown.1 1/2 lb. Beef tenderloin
- Mix oyster sauce with a little butter. Keep the remaining butter for later. Continue cooking for three minutes.2 tablespoons oyster paste
- Continue to cook the butter and the parsley with the fried garlic. Continue to cook until all liquid has evaporated.3 tablespoons butter
- Transfer to a plate. Serve with rice
You can also look for another example of Beef Salpicao Recipe Here
Happy cooking 🙂